1. demonstrate an understanding of substantive law and procedural law;
2. employ legal analysis, reasoning, and problem-solving;
3. engage in factual development and legal research;
4. communicate effectively in both written and oral form;
5. fulfill professional and ethical responsibilities to clients and the legal system;
6. use interpersonal skills to participate competently, professionally, and ethically as a member of the legal profession;
7. engage with legal concepts, policies, and values at a scholarly level.