Inn of Court is a chance for select students who are aspiring litigators to work closely with well-respected attorneys and judges in the community. Students receive the attention, assistance, support and critiques of the members of Inn of Court, and gain the confidence and skills of a seasoned attorney.
Submit the following information by email to Jeannine Abukhater Lambert at email@example.com no later than NOON on Friday, July 20.
- Subject line: INN OF COURT APPLICATION
- Full name
- Preferred name for name badges & awards
- U.S. Mailing Address
- NKU email address
- Personal email address
- Preferred phone number
2. Résumé; and
3. A cover letter that includes:
Lindsay A. Lawrence, Esq.
The Lawrence Firm
606 Philadelphia Street
Covington, KY 41011
- Statement of commitment to the two principles outlined above
- Statement of interest in joining the Inn, including whether you aspire to do litigation
- Statement regarding whether you currently work for any member of the Inn of Court
- Statement releasing your FERPA protected rights regarding your transcripts to Jeannine Abukhater Lambert of the Center for Excellence in Advocacy and the Executive Committee of the Salmon P. Chase American Inn of Court, including Lindsay Lawrence, Esq., The Lawrence Firm.
Download an application in pdf