Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Northern Kentucky Law Review.
The Northern Kentucky Law Review publishes four issues per year. We gladly accept unsolicited manuscripts for publication. While we also accept articles from professors and students at Chase College of Law, we do not accept submissions from students working toward their J.D. at other law schools.
- Submissions may be made in either electronic or hard copy format. You may use the form below to make an electronic submission to the Law Review. Electronic submissions may also be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and should be in Microsoft Word or Word Perfect.
- Please send hard copy submissions to:
Lead Articles Editor
Northern Kentucky Law Review
Salmon P. Chase College of Law
Nunn Hall, Room 402
Highland Heights, KY 41099
All submissions should include a cover letter containing the author's email address, physical address, and daytime phone number.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than end notes. Footnotes should conform to the 20th edition of The Bluebook.
- The Northern Kentucky Law Review reads all manuscripts that it receives. After review by the Lead Articles Editor, manuscripts are typically reviewed by the Editor-in-Chief. Publication decisions are usually made within 2-4 weeks after receipt of the submission.
- Expedited Review: If your article has been formally accepted by another journal, we will make every effort to comply with your request for expedited review. If you would like to request an expedited review of your submission and have already submitted a manuscript, please make the request through email at email@example.com or call 859.572.5444 and leave a message with the author's name, the manuscript title, date by which you need an answer and your phone number and email address.
- For any questions regarding submissions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859.572.5444.