Norse Print allows students to print from anywhere from any device.
How it works:
- Email your document
- For single-sided printing, email from your NKU account to email@example.com.
- For double-sided printing, email from your NKU account to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NOTE: If you send from a personal email account instead, you'll receive an email to register that personal account (see step 2).
- Visit one of three Norse Print stations on campus.
- Second-floor Law Library
- Law Library Computer Lab
- IT Tech Bar 2nd Floor of University Center (UC252)
- Log in with your NKU username and password.
- Release your document to the printer.
- If you need more detailed instructions, please view this linked page with screenshots.
Norse Print is that simple. Print from your smartphone, tablet or computer whether you are across campus or across town.
Frequently Asked Questions