Associate Professor of Legal Writing
Professor Kazee teaches Administrative Law, Antitrust, Basic Legal Skills, Civil Practice, Constitutional Conventions, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law, Criminal Practice, Crimes Against Justice, Economic Foundations of Law, Introduction to Law, Legislation and Statutory Interpretation, National Security Law, Property, and Remedies.
Kazee received his Juris Doctor at Georgetown University, a master’s degree from the Patterson School of Diplomacy, a master's degree in Economics from the University of Kentucky, and a Bachelor degree from Morehead State University. He is a member of the District of Columbia and Kentucky Bar Associations.
Kazee clerked with the District of Columbia Superior Court and practiced agricultural and antitrust law in Louisville. Professor Kazee taught economics and international trade and finance at West Virginia University.
Read Professor Kazee's article, "Try to Remember".
- BA Political Science/Spanish/Speech, Morehead State University
- MA Economics, University of Kentucky
- MA International Politics, The Patterson School of Diplomacy and International Commerce
- JD, Georgetown University
- Basic Legal Skills - Research
- Basic Legal Skills - Writing
- Constitutional Conventions
- Crimes Against Justice
- Criminal Law
- Introduction to Legal Studies
- National Security Law
- Property I
- Property II
- The Practice: Criminal