US Supreme Court Visit
"An exciting, awe-inspiring, once-in-a-lifetime experience!"
Chase College of Law invites you to participate in the eighth
Chase Alumni Association Group Admission Ceremony
Supreme Court of the United States
Monday, April 3, 2017
To be eligible to participate, you:
- must have been admitted to the practice of law for at least three years immediately preceding the group admission ceremony, and
- must not have been the subject of any adverse disciplinary action during the past three years.
Fees and Registration:
- Limited to 25 applicants on a first-come, first-served basis
- $500 per applicant
- $300 per adult guest
- $200 per child guest
- Each alumnus/alumna being admitted is permitted to have one guest in the courtroom to witness the ceremony
- Registration fee includes the $200 admission fee to the Supreme Court, a reception on Sunday evening, continental breakfast at the Supreme Court, and a luncheon after the ceremony
- Registration fee excludes travel, lodging, and other meal expenses
- We must receive your notice of participation by January 16, 2017
The oath of admission will be administered in the courtroom before the Court. If you plan to participate, please order one Certificate of Good Standing now from the highest court of one state in which you are licensed.
To learn more about this experience, please contact Associate Dean David MacKnight at email@example.com or 859.572.5276. We must receive your notice of participation by January 16, 2017.