At NKU Chase, we believe that you should not have to put your dreams on hold just because you work full time or have other commitments to family and community. If your dream is to obtain a legal education, we offer you the opportunity to earn your law degree through our part-time division.
We have designed two different programs of study from which to choose.
New two-night-per-week schedule starting Summer 2017
The Evening Program is designed for those who have daytime commitments and must attend class in the evenings.
- First cohort to begin in May.
- Classes typically meet two evenings per week, and students will meet for class on approximately four Saturdays per semester.
- Classes begin at 6:30 p.m. and generally end by 9:15 p.m.
- Students typically take four years to complete their degree.
- Summer semesters are required.
The Day Program is designed for those who work evenings, are stay-at-home parents, or have other commitments which prevent study in the evening. Students in the day program will take classes with the full-time division students.
- Classes typically meet three days per week, although students are occasionally required to attend events on other days.
- Classes will typically be scheduled between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Students take four to five years to complete their degree, depending on whether they enroll in summer courses.
- Summer courses are optional.
All students have the same opportunities to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, including involvement in the school's centers & institutes, law review, competition teams, and externship and clinical programs.
All students must also complete upper-level writing requirements, a pro-bono service requirement, and a skills requirement.